2014 Wholesale Access Requirements
We are a small business that manufactures our product. In order to sell at a wholesale price and to contend with the overseas market we must have and depend upon volume orders/purchases. Please understand while we appreciate your interest in our USA made product, we cannot stay in business by merely furnishing your home at wholesale price. We are firm with our requirements and minimums. All sales must be to businesses that deal directly with home interior soft lines. Purchases will be limited to goods that are routinely purchased in your operation. We do require window treatment set ups; as well as, bed displays in order to purchase the like. All potential accounts will be checked thoroughly.
We thank you for your interest in our product and understanding in our mail order requirements.
- Brick & mortar owners/operators may purchase with unrestricted purchasing - as long as above requirements are met.
- Booth vendors will be limited to purchases that are visible in their interior photos and
must purchase multiple like items and are subject to a 15% up charge.
- Antiques dealers & interior decorators will be subject to a 50% up charge.
We do not accept:
- Transient vendors – whether it is indoor or outdoor.
- Internet only vendors.
- Kiosk vendors.
Initial minimum purchase is $500.00. Reorder minimum is $150.00.
Kindly submit the following information:
- A current copy of your state’s retail sales tax certificate.
- Wide angle photos of store/booth interior & photo of signage.
Or kindly direct us to your Facebook page.
Additionally, please select two of the following for submission:
1. A copy of a recent purchase invoice from another vendor: must have your business name on it.
2. A copy of your yellow pages listing.
3. A copy of your recent open house advertisement.
4. A copy of a utility bill with business name on it.
Information can be mailed to:
Family Heirloom Weavers
601 W Maple S.
Red Lion, PA 17356
Or Email to: email@example.com
We will contact you within 48 hours – to include weekends & holidays.
If you cannot meet these requirements for mail order purposes, please try to attend one of the Market Square or Heritage Market Cash & Carry shows that we participate in. We follow their guidelines and requirements while we are there. Thank you for helping us keep our customer list updated.